Are you our new number cruncher?
- Treasurer Opportunity – Pro Bono (30hrs per annum)
- Board position with Dynamic team
- Not for Profit
- Creative Arts
- Elevating the conversation about violence against women
Calling all dynamic, passionate, entrepreneurial minded Finance & Accounting legends! A very rewarding Pro Bono Opportunity on a Board in the Creative Arts awaits you.
The Living Room Theatre (LRT) turns 20 in 2020, and we are seeking a Treasurer to grow us from adolescence and into adulthood, as one of Sydney’s longest standing not for profit Arts Organisation (DGR/TCC registered). LRT’s purpose is to tell stories about women by women through performance to elevate awareness for Violence against Women. We partner with Women’s Shelters, University of Sydney and the Architectural, Visual Arts, Dance and Contemporary music communities.
This is an excellent entry opportunity for a talented Finance / Accounting professional to make a difference on a volunteer basis and gain experience working for a Not for Profit Board. Prior experience on a Board is not required. You will be collaborating alongside a diverse group of high calibre dynamic individuals from a range of industries to build momentum for Living Room Theatre productions.
You demonstrate you can:
- Advise on all financial matters & oversee the management reporting of LTR’s finances
- Report on Financial position at AGM
- Produce Year End Financial Statements
- Prepare and manage Budgets
- Play an active role in fundraising, sponsor development in concert with the other members of the LRT Committee.
If you are passionate about giving back to your community via the creative arts realm, please contact us about this very rewarding opportunity.
Please email your resume to our Chair Helen Johnson: email@example.com